- Dana White Doesn’t Believe Anderson Silva Is Done Fighting
- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Alistair Overeem vs Brett Rogers LIVE Commentary and Discussion
Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion Alistair Overeem will return to the USA after a three-year long absence, to defend his title against the heavy handed Brett Rogers, in the main event of Strikeforce: Heavy Artillery. The famous Golden Glory Gym product is currently on an impressive seven-fight winning streak, claiming a prestigious third place in the K-1 World Grand Prix last year. Ubereem will look to make a statement against Brett Rogers, that he is the one who truly deserves to challenge “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko for his crown.
Previously undefeated Brett Rogers would like to get back to the winning ways, after the second round loss to Fedor Emelianenko in the last November. Rogers changed his training camp, preparing for the fight against Overeem in Ambition MMA Team under Mike Reilly. Rogers never went to distance in his young career, as all of his 10 victories come by the way of vicious knockouts.
The fight between Alistair Overeem and Brett Rogers is expected to be a classic stand-up war, that will almost certainly end by a highlight reel knockout. Do not forget to join us at LowKick.com for the LIVE Play-by-Play Commentary and Discussion for the event.