- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
8,196 spectators attend the Bridgestone Arena for Strikeforce: Nashville
Strikeforce have officially announced that 8,196 attendees witnessed the stacked Strikeforce: Nashville event at the Bridgestone Arena, in Nashville, Tennessee. The Tennessee Athletic Commission is expected to release the official numbers sometime during the next week.
Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Fight Night 18 headlined by the main event fight between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampmann attracted 10,267 spectators, 2,071 more than “Nashville”. The numbers point out a huge difference between the promotions, considering that the Strikeforce: Nashville featured three title fights.