- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
12,698 fans watch Fedor Emelianenko's reign end
According to unofficial statistics, approximately 12,698 fans gathered at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California to witness the first (real) defeat of “The Last Emperor”, Fedor Emelianenko. Fabricio Werdum made a quick work of the legendary Champion, submitting Fedor after just one minute with a vicious triangle-armbar-choke.
The attendance netted a $1,066,739 gate receipt to Strikeforce. The significantly lower than the UFC’s Liddell vs Franklin card held at the GM Place in Vancouver, Birtish Columbia, Canada.