- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
12,698 fans watch Fedor Emelianenko's reign end
According to unofficial statistics, approximately 12,698 fans gathered at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California to witness the first (real) defeat of “The Last Emperor”, Fedor Emelianenko. Fabricio Werdum made a quick work of the legendary Champion, submitting Fedor after just one minute with a vicious triangle-armbar-choke.
The attendance netted a $1,066,739 gate receipt to Strikeforce. The significantly lower than the UFC’s Liddell vs Franklin card held at the GM Place in Vancouver, Birtish Columbia, Canada.