- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Save up your money for "ASTRA"
Hidehiko Yoshida has been acitve for seven years in MMA. Most of his fights were in pride and he will now retire on April 25th. The pain in his left shoulder that he injured during his fight against Mark Hunt on June 20th at PRIDE Critical Countdown 2004 is the reason for his retirement.
The event will be called ASTRA which will take place at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan. Fighters that were trained by Yoshida will be on the card. That includes Makoto Takimoto, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Michihiro Omigawa, and Tatsunao Nagakura. We will find out later who Hidehiko Yoshida opponent will be because it has not been officially announced. The event will have seven to eight and three to four opening main card bouts contested under three, five-minute rounds.