- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Save up your money for "ASTRA"
Hidehiko Yoshida has been acitve for seven years in MMA. Most of his fights were in pride and he will now retire on April 25th. The pain in his left shoulder that he injured during his fight against Mark Hunt on June 20th at PRIDE Critical Countdown 2004 is the reason for his retirement.
The event will be called ASTRA which will take place at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan. Fighters that were trained by Yoshida will be on the card. That includes Makoto Takimoto, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Michihiro Omigawa, and Tatsunao Nagakura. We will find out later who Hidehiko Yoshida opponent will be because it has not been officially announced. The event will have seven to eight and three to four opening main card bouts contested under three, five-minute rounds.