- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
POLL: Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?
MMA legend Fedor “The Las Emperor” Emelianenko has officially retired from MMA competition, after defeating Pedro Rizzo in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko retires with a professional Mixed Martial Arts record of 34-4-(1), and a three-fight win streak. Speaking to Inside MMA‘s Ron Kruck, Fedor elaborated on his decision to “hang ‘em up”. Emelianenko stated he wants to spend more time with his wife and daughters.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Isn’t it too early for Fedor Emelianenko to retire? After all, he’s currently on a three-fight win streak. Please vote, and comment below.
Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?