- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
POLL: Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?
MMA legend Fedor “The Las Emperor” Emelianenko has officially retired from MMA competition, after defeating Pedro Rizzo in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko retires with a professional Mixed Martial Arts record of 34-4-(1), and a three-fight win streak. Speaking to Inside MMA‘s Ron Kruck, Fedor elaborated on his decision to “hang ‘em up”. Emelianenko stated he wants to spend more time with his wife and daughters.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Isn’t it too early for Fedor Emelianenko to retire? After all, he’s currently on a three-fight win streak. Please vote, and comment below.
Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?