- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
POLL: Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?
MMA legend Fedor “The Las Emperor” Emelianenko has officially retired from MMA competition, after defeating Pedro Rizzo in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko retires with a professional Mixed Martial Arts record of 34-4-(1), and a three-fight win streak. Speaking to Inside MMA‘s Ron Kruck, Fedor elaborated on his decision to “hang ’em up”. Emelianenko stated he wants to spend more time with his wife and daughters.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Isn’t it too early for Fedor Emelianenko to retire? After all, he’s currently on a three-fight win streak. Please vote, and comment below.
Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?