- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?
MMA legend Fedor “The Las Emperor” Emelianenko has officially retired from MMA competition, after defeating Pedro Rizzo in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko retires with a professional Mixed Martial Arts record of 34-4-(1), and a three-fight win streak. Speaking to Inside MMA‘s Ron Kruck, Fedor elaborated on his decision to “hang ‘em up”. Emelianenko stated he wants to spend more time with his wife and daughters.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Isn’t it too early for Fedor Emelianenko to retire? After all, he’s currently on a three-fight win streak. Please vote, and comment below.
Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?