- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
POLL: Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?
MMA legend Fedor “The Las Emperor” Emelianenko has officially retired from MMA competition, after defeating Pedro Rizzo in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko retires with a professional Mixed Martial Arts record of 34-4-(1), and a three-fight win streak. Speaking to Inside MMA‘s Ron Kruck, Fedor elaborated on his decision to “hang ‘em up”. Emelianenko stated he wants to spend more time with his wife and daughters.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Isn’t it too early for Fedor Emelianenko to retire? After all, he’s currently on a three-fight win streak. Please vote, and comment below.
Do you think Fedor Emelianenko should continue his MMA career?