- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Next World Series of Fighting event set for January 26
The World Series of Fighting managed to pull of their first MMA event without much of a hitch as the action keptfans entertained with a slew of finishes. With the first event in the can, WSoF is hard at work planning a follow up event, scheduled for January 26 in Las Vegas.
WSoF president Ray Sefo made the announcement shortly after the debut show ended. Although he didn’t allude to whether or not there will be new talent coming to the promotion, we can likely expect Tyrone Spong and perhaps Anthony Johnson and Andrei Arlovski back on the card considering their quick finishes of their opponents.
However, Miguel Torres — the other major name that signed to the promotion — may not be on the main card for the next event as his upset loss to Marlon Moraes now has him at 3-5 in his last eight fights. Meanwhile, Moraes is the only fighter set for the January 26 show. The Brazilian Muy Thai specialist will take on Tyson Nam, who is coming off of a knockout victory over Eduardo Dantas at Shooto Brazil 33 back in August.
There has yet to be any talk of how champions will be determined but we’ll keep an eye out in hopes that we’ll get more clarity on how the WSoF plans to separate itself from the competition.