- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Zab Judah: Anybody can be an MMA fighter, it's not a skill
One thing that seems like it will never go away is the boxing versus MMA debate. While there are many that are fans of both sports, UFC President Dana White being a prime example, there are many more that focus their attention on the sport that they love and deride the other sport, like say, boxing promoter, Bob Arum.
Zab Judah, who has said, in the past, that MMA is more fun to watch than boxing, has lent his voice to the debate. The good folks over at FightHubTV.com, caught up with the champion boxer and this is what he had to say about MMA, “MMA? I mean hey, it is what it is. It’s something people like to see. You know? I think the difference between MMA and boxing is anybody can be a MMA fighter; it just takes, you know, brutality. You know what I’m sayin’? It’s not a skill level thing. For me to get in and get your arm in a lock and try to pop it off, you know, as fast as I could? Anybody could do that. But when it comes to boxing, boxing is a skill; you know what I’m saying? It’s an acquired entree. It’s not for everybody.“
What do you think LowKicker’s, will the boxing versus MMA debate every die and if so, what will it take to get to that point?