- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 25 – Feb 1st
Love him or hate him, but Tito Ortiz is one of the most admired coaches in Mixed Martial Arts.
You always remember only the good things, and not the Fedor armbar, for instance. Perhaps thats our human nature.
Is it Big Brother 13 or 14? I am not completely sure….
I wonder what is Jackson’s regular weight, might be around 230 pounds.
Hmm… what movie, Rashad? We tried our best and still could not find it.