- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run: If I have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 18 – 25
Happy Birthday Tito! According to rumors, Ultimate Fighter 11 will have 28 middleweights, while only some of them will do qualification fights.
Brett Rogers again proves he is the Undisputed Twitter Trashtalking King, but I agree that him vs. Bobby Lashley sounds better than Wes Sims.
Thanks Rampage! This is the place.
It is funny to see how everybody was happy that Brock is back, until he revealed what he thinks about Canadian NHS.