- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 18 – 25
Happy Birthday Tito! According to rumors, Ultimate Fighter 11 will have 28 middleweights, while only some of them will do qualification fights.
Brett Rogers again proves he is the Undisputed Twitter Trashtalking King, but I agree that him vs. Bobby Lashley sounds better than Wes Sims.
Thanks Rampage! This is the place.
It is funny to see how everybody was happy that Brock is back, until he revealed what he thinks about Canadian NHS.