- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 18 – 25
Happy Birthday Tito! According to rumors, Ultimate Fighter 11 will have 28 middleweights, while only some of them will do qualification fights.
Brett Rogers again proves he is the Undisputed Twitter Trashtalking King, but I agree that him vs. Bobby Lashley sounds better than Wes Sims.
Thanks Rampage! This is the place.
It is funny to see how everybody was happy that Brock is back, until he revealed what he thinks about Canadian NHS.