- Rampage Rumored For UFC Return Tonight
- Live UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
- Yoel Romero Accuses Tim Kennedy Of Cheating At UFC 178
- Dominick Cruz Believes CM Punk Will Get Eaten Alive In UFC
- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 18 – 25
Happy Birthday Tito! According to rumors, Ultimate Fighter 11 will have 28 middleweights, while only some of them will do qualification fights.
Brett Rogers again proves he is the Undisputed Twitter Trashtalking King, but I agree that him vs. Bobby Lashley sounds better than Wes Sims.
Thanks Rampage! This is the place.
It is funny to see how everybody was happy that Brock is back, until he revealed what he thinks about Canadian NHS.