- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 11 – 18
It looks like King Mo has a lot to say about the current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion, it will be interesting to see if he can back up his talk inside the cage.
“The Grim” Rogers explains Nate Diaz why he lost a Split Decision to Gray Maynard. I wonder what Diaz would say about Roger’s ground game.
Maybe instead of complaining, Diaz should think about how not to leave the decision up to judges next time.
At last a good point from the UFC color commentator. You can see the full documentary Rogan is talking about here.
Jason “Mayhem” Miller
Probably only Mayhem Miller knows the true meaning of this post.