- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
- Anderson Silva & Shogun Rua Announced As TUF Brazil 4 Coaches
- Jimi Manuwa Injured, Ovince St. Preux To Fight Shogun
- Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Moved To UFC 184 Co-Main Event
- Donald Cerrone vs. Myles Jury Official For UFC Fight Night 59, Moved To UFC 182
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 11 – 18
It looks like King Mo has a lot to say about the current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion, it will be interesting to see if he can back up his talk inside the cage.
“The Grim” Rogers explains Nate Diaz why he lost a Split Decision to Gray Maynard. I wonder what Diaz would say about Roger’s ground game.
Maybe instead of complaining, Diaz should think about how not to leave the decision up to judges next time.
At last a good point from the UFC color commentator. You can see the full documentary Rogan is talking about here.
Jason “Mayhem” Miller
Probably only Mayhem Miller knows the true meaning of this post.