- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 11 – 18
It looks like King Mo has a lot to say about the current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion, it will be interesting to see if he can back up his talk inside the cage.
“The Grim” Rogers explains Nate Diaz why he lost a Split Decision to Gray Maynard. I wonder what Diaz would say about Roger’s ground game.
Maybe instead of complaining, Diaz should think about how not to leave the decision up to judges next time.
At last a good point from the UFC color commentator. You can see the full documentary Rogan is talking about here.
Jason “Mayhem” Miller
Probably only Mayhem Miller knows the true meaning of this post.