- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up January 11 – 18
It looks like King Mo has a lot to say about the current Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion, it will be interesting to see if he can back up his talk inside the cage.
“The Grim” Rogers explains Nate Diaz why he lost a Split Decision to Gray Maynard. I wonder what Diaz would say about Roger’s ground game.
Maybe instead of complaining, Diaz should think about how not to leave the decision up to judges next time.
At last a good point from the UFC color commentator. You can see the full documentary Rogan is talking about here.
Jason “Mayhem” Miller
Probably only Mayhem Miller knows the true meaning of this post.