- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up Feb 8 – 15
Self-belief is a very powerful thing. I dont know if it is just me, but Jon Jones reminds me of Fedor when it comes to Religion.
Ortiz continues to be excited by coaching at TUF 11. First episode on March 31st.
What big announcements? We already know that Shields is fighting Hendo, right? U..F……. nah, no way!
The picture Kimbo is talking about is just below.