- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Twitts Corner: MMA stars weekly round-up Feb 1 – 8
King Mo Lawal
King Mo on Twitter and King Mo in Real Life are completely two different people. Notice how King Mo cautious in
his comments when he talks live about Mousasi. Hyping-up the fight is good, but can he back it up?
“…inerested in them then the game. Lol.” Hendo talks about his “Superbowl Celebrity” experience.
J-Lau provides us a Play-by-Play commentary from his Superbowl Party.
The only person Marquardt should apologize to – is himself. Another awkward performance
in a deciding fight.
Keith Jardine is going to fight Ryan “Darth” Bader at UFC 110 main card, in what should be an entertaining bout.