- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Tim Sylvia set to face Mariusz Pudzianowski on April 23rd
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia (25-6) continues to hit the Mixed Martial Arts Headlines. BostonHerald.com suggests that “The Maine-iac” agreed to face the 5-time World Strongest Man Competition winner Mariusz Pudzianowski at Worcester, Massachusetts near Boston.
Pudzianowski normally weights around 320 pounds, and it looks like the fight against Sylvia (who continues to gain weight) can be easily labeled as the “Clash of the Titans”. Sylvia has lost three of his last five Mixed Martial Arts fights and will certainly look to impress against the unexperienced, but yet credible (1-0) Pudzianowski.
The event will be co-promoted by the legendary Eric Esch (Butterbean) and the South Korean Moosin promotion. MMA veterans Rich Clementi, Yves Edwards, and Houston Alexander are also set to take part in the event.