- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Tim Sylvia set to face Mariusz Pudzianowski on April 23rd
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia (25-6) continues to hit the Mixed Martial Arts Headlines. BostonHerald.com suggests that “The Maine-iac” agreed to face the 5-time World Strongest Man Competition winner Mariusz Pudzianowski at Worcester, Massachusetts near Boston.
Pudzianowski normally weights around 320 pounds, and it looks like the fight against Sylvia (who continues to gain weight) can be easily labeled as the “Clash of the Titans”. Sylvia has lost three of his last five Mixed Martial Arts fights and will certainly look to impress against the unexperienced, but yet credible (1-0) Pudzianowski.
The event will be co-promoted by the legendary Eric Esch (Butterbean) and the South Korean Moosin promotion. MMA veterans Rich Clementi, Yves Edwards, and Houston Alexander are also set to take part in the event.