- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
Tim Sylvia set to face Mariusz Pudzianowski on April 23rd
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia (25-6) continues to hit the Mixed Martial Arts Headlines. BostonHerald.com suggests that “The Maine-iac” agreed to face the 5-time World Strongest Man Competition winner Mariusz Pudzianowski at Worcester, Massachusetts near Boston.
Pudzianowski normally weights around 320 pounds, and it looks like the fight against Sylvia (who continues to gain weight) can be easily labeled as the “Clash of the Titans”. Sylvia has lost three of his last five Mixed Martial Arts fights and will certainly look to impress against the unexperienced, but yet credible (1-0) Pudzianowski.
The event will be co-promoted by the legendary Eric Esch (Butterbean) and the South Korean Moosin promotion. MMA veterans Rich Clementi, Yves Edwards, and Houston Alexander are also set to take part in the event.