- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Semmy Schilt set to return at upcoming United Glory event in March
United Glory will make their return to Moscow on March 23 with a fight card that they are billing as a tribute to four-time K-1 Champion Semmy Schilt. Also fighting on the card will be, among others, Gokhan Saki, Errol Zimmerman, Sergei Kharitonov and Mark “Fightshark Miller. The last time the promotion visited Moscow was May 2011, on that card Miller knocked out Nikolaj Falin in just nine seconds.
Schilt, the only fighter to ever win the K-1 World Grand Prix in three consecutive years will make his return to the ring on this card, competing against as yet unnamed opponent. Schilt has not fought since dropping a majority decision to Peter Aerts at the 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix.
The last time combat sports fans saw Sergei Kharitonov was on September 10, 2011 when Josh Barnett submitted him during the Strikeforce World Heavyweight Grand Prix semifinals. Kharitonov will face Mark Miller in a K-1 rules bout.
Another fight that has been booked is Errol Zimmerman versus Jerome Le Banner.