- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Semmy Schilt set to return at upcoming United Glory event in March
United Glory will make their return to Moscow on March 23 with a fight card that they are billing as a tribute to four-time K-1 Champion Semmy Schilt. Also fighting on the card will be, among others, Gokhan Saki, Errol Zimmerman, Sergei Kharitonov and Mark “Fightshark Miller. The last time the promotion visited Moscow was May 2011, on that card Miller knocked out Nikolaj Falin in just nine seconds.
Schilt, the only fighter to ever win the K-1 World Grand Prix in three consecutive years will make his return to the ring on this card, competing against as yet unnamed opponent. Schilt has not fought since dropping a majority decision to Peter Aerts at the 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix.
The last time combat sports fans saw Sergei Kharitonov was on September 10, 2011 when Josh Barnett submitted him during the Strikeforce World Heavyweight Grand Prix semifinals. Kharitonov will face Mark Miller in a K-1 rules bout.
Another fight that has been booked is Errol Zimmerman versus Jerome Le Banner.