- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
Semmy Schilt set to return at upcoming United Glory event in March
United Glory will make their return to Moscow on March 23 with a fight card that they are billing as a tribute to four-time K-1 Champion Semmy Schilt. Also fighting on the card will be, among others, Gokhan Saki, Errol Zimmerman, Sergei Kharitonov and Mark “Fightshark Miller. The last time the promotion visited Moscow was May 2011, on that card Miller knocked out Nikolaj Falin in just nine seconds.
Schilt, the only fighter to ever win the K-1 World Grand Prix in three consecutive years will make his return to the ring on this card, competing against as yet unnamed opponent. Schilt has not fought since dropping a majority decision to Peter Aerts at the 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix.
The last time combat sports fans saw Sergei Kharitonov was on September 10, 2011 when Josh Barnett submitted him during the Strikeforce World Heavyweight Grand Prix semifinals. Kharitonov will face Mark Miller in a K-1 rules bout.
Another fight that has been booked is Errol Zimmerman versus Jerome Le Banner.