- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Ohio Athletic Commission rules out Sylvia – Sims bout at Adrenaline MMA V
The Ohio Athletic Commission decided not to sanction the bout between the Ultimate Fighting Championship veterans Wes Sims and Tim Sylvia, calling it “non competitive”. Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia (25-6) was scheduled to fight Wes Sims (22-13-1) at the Adrenaline MMA V event on March 20 in Youngstown, Ohio.
OAC executive director Bernie Profato released an official announcement on the issue: “The Commission felt the fight was not going to be competitive at this time after comparing records and the opponents both fighters had faced.”
Tim Sylvia reacted to the issue in his Twitter account saying “Damm u guys know more about me then I do they said he sucks. So I can’t fight him cause it’s a mismatch.” Despite the disappointing news, Sylvia and Wes Sims will stay on the Adrenaline card, with Branden Lee Hinkle and 22-11 Kerry Schall (who are already cleared by the OAC) as a potential opponents.