- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Monson Results: Emelianenko wins lopsided decision over Monson
M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Monson delivered a stellar line-up this weekend from the Olympic Stadium in Moscow, Russia. “The Last Emperor” Fedor Emelianenko got back in the win column, defeating Jeff Monson via unanimous decision in the headlining bout, while Daniel Weichel scored a dramatic first-round knockout win over defending champ Jose Figueroa to capture the Lightweight title in the co-main event. Alexander Yakovlev handed unbeaten Welterweight Juan Manuel Suarez his first professional defeat, picking up a second-round TKO victory and Yuri Ivlev needed just one-minute flat to stop once-beaten Lightweight Jerome Bouisson.
M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Monson Official Results:
Daniel Weichel def. Jose Figueroa via KO (strikes) – Round 1 (M-1 lightweight Championship)
Alexander Yakovlev def. Juan Manuel Suarez via TKO (punches) – Round 2
Yuri Ivlev def. Jerome Bouisson via TKO (punches) – Round 1
Mairbek Taisumov def. Joshua Thorpe via KO (punches) – Round 2
Mikhail Malyutin def. Seydina Seck via KO (punches) – Round 1
Albert Duraev def. Xavier Foupa-Pokam via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2
Salim Davidov def. Sergey Kornev via unanimous decision
Photo: Francis Specker