- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Ken Shamrock explains why he's fighting James Toney this September
“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock fired back at MMA media for criticizing his upcoming bout against the multi-time Boxing Champion James “Lights Out” Toney. Shamrock declared that he’ll continue fighting as long as he has two legs and two arms and can swing, and that those who are writing about his retirement have no idea what it’s like to stop doing what you love so much.
Forty-seven year old Ken Shamrock is 3-7 in his last 10 bouts, with every single one of his seven losses coming via TKO/KO. The fight against James Toney is expected to take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. It will be Toney’s first MMA bout after making his debut at UFC 118 against Randy “The Natural” Couture.