- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Goes Into Fourth
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Ken Shamrock explains why he's fighting James Toney this September
“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock fired back at MMA media for criticizing his upcoming bout against the multi-time Boxing Champion James “Lights Out” Toney. Shamrock declared that he’ll continue fighting as long as he has two legs and two arms and can swing, and that those who are writing about his retirement have no idea what it’s like to stop doing what you love so much.
Forty-seven year old Ken Shamrock is 3-7 in his last 10 bouts, with every single one of his seven losses coming via TKO/KO. The fight against James Toney is expected to take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. It will be Toney’s first MMA bout after making his debut at UFC 118 against Randy “The Natural” Couture.