- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Ken Shamrock explains why he's fighting James Toney this September
“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock fired back at MMA media for criticizing his upcoming bout against the multi-time Boxing Champion James “Lights Out” Toney. Shamrock declared that he’ll continue fighting as long as he has two legs and two arms and can swing, and that those who are writing about his retirement have no idea what it’s like to stop doing what you love so much.
Forty-seven year old Ken Shamrock is 3-7 in his last 10 bouts, with every single one of his seven losses coming via TKO/KO. The fight against James Toney is expected to take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. It will be Toney’s first MMA bout after making his debut at UFC 118 against Randy “The Natural” Couture.