- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Ken Shamrock explains why he's fighting James Toney this September
“The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock fired back at MMA media for criticizing his upcoming bout against the multi-time Boxing Champion James “Lights Out” Toney. Shamrock declared that he’ll continue fighting as long as he has two legs and two arms and can swing, and that those who are writing about his retirement have no idea what it’s like to stop doing what you love so much.
Forty-seven year old Ken Shamrock is 3-7 in his last 10 bouts, with every single one of his seven losses coming via TKO/KO. The fight against James Toney is expected to take place on September 23rd in El Paso, Texas. It will be Toney’s first MMA bout after making his debut at UFC 118 against Randy “The Natural” Couture.