- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
J.J. Ambrose prepares for Bellator 62 at Tiger Muay Thai
Bellator Lightweight Tournament competitor J.J. Ambrose, who meets Brent Weedman in the quarterfinal round this Friday night, discusses the fight, as well as the ups and downs that have led him to his Bellator debut. Viewers are also given an inside look into his training and preparation for the bout at Tiger Muay Thai, including a heated sparring session with a teammate. Photo: TigerMuayThai.com