- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Hector Lombard’s Bellator contract expires, will not rematch Alexander Shlemenko
That’s according to the promotion’s CEO, Bjorn Rebney, who is currently working on resigning Lombard, who was originally scheduled to rematch the two-time Bellator Middleweight Tournament winner, Alexander “Storm” Shlemenko, in late 2011. Just recently, Shlemenko released a video where he “officially announces” the rematch with Hector Lombard won’t happen, claiming that the reigning Bellator Middleweight champion is out of reach for any type of communication.
“We’ve got the right to match on any deal. We’re either gonna sign him before he goes out the to marketplace or he’s going to go out to the marketplace and we’re gonna have a determination as to whether we’re gonna match or not match and we’re gonna see where it ends up. I love the guy and he’s an awesome talent. He’s been nothing but a pure pleasure for me to work with. He’s been a great guy for me to work with and he’s done everything we’ve asked him to do and every time I’ve put him in a cage, he’s knocked people silly. You can’t really ask for more than that from a guy.”
Only a few weeks ago, UFC President Dana White spoke about getting interested in signing Hector Lombard, stating that if the Cuban is interested in testing his skills inside the Octagon, the UFC would not hesitate in acquiring his services. Lombard is currently 31-2-1 in his MMA career, with 17 KO/TKO and 7 Submission finishes.