- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Don King closes the gates for Shine Fights: Mayorga vs Thomas
Long-anticipated showdown between the Boxing legend Ricardo Mayorga and the UFC veteran Din Thomas has been officially cancelled, after the promotional guru Don King filed a successful injunction earlier this week, which was approved by the Broward County Circuit Court Judge Marc C. Gold.
DKP (Don King Productions) claimed that they have Mayorga under an exclusive contract, as that the fight again Thomas is a breach of agreement due to the distinction between boxing and MMA.
Shine Fights CEO Devin Price cancelled the show after long hours of confusion, claiming that the fight would go as planned. Middleweight contest between the PRIDE veteran Murilo “Ninja” Rua and David Heath was promoted for the main event, but only a few hours later, Shine Fights announcer Karyn Bryant revealed that the NC commission decided to cancel the entire event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for the official Shine Fights statement regarding the incident.