- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Thales Leites Comes Back To Submit Tim Boetsch
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Gritty Tate Tops McMann
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Don King closes the gates for Shine Fights: Mayorga vs Thomas
Long-anticipated showdown between the Boxing legend Ricardo Mayorga and the UFC veteran Din Thomas has been officially cancelled, after the promotional guru Don King filed a successful injunction earlier this week, which was approved by the Broward County Circuit Court Judge Marc C. Gold.
DKP (Don King Productions) claimed that they have Mayorga under an exclusive contract, as that the fight again Thomas is a breach of agreement due to the distinction between boxing and MMA.
Shine Fights CEO Devin Price cancelled the show after long hours of confusion, claiming that the fight would go as planned. Middleweight contest between the PRIDE veteran Murilo “Ninja” Rua and David Heath was promoted for the main event, but only a few hours later, Shine Fights announcer Karyn Bryant revealed that the NC commission decided to cancel the entire event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for the official Shine Fights statement regarding the incident.