- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Don King closes the gates for Shine Fights: Mayorga vs Thomas
Long-anticipated showdown between the Boxing legend Ricardo Mayorga and the UFC veteran Din Thomas has been officially cancelled, after the promotional guru Don King filed a successful injunction earlier this week, which was approved by the Broward County Circuit Court Judge Marc C. Gold.
DKP (Don King Productions) claimed that they have Mayorga under an exclusive contract, as that the fight again Thomas is a breach of agreement due to the distinction between boxing and MMA.
Shine Fights CEO Devin Price cancelled the show after long hours of confusion, claiming that the fight would go as planned. Middleweight contest between the PRIDE veteran Murilo “Ninja” Rua and David Heath was promoted for the main event, but only a few hours later, Shine Fights announcer Karyn Bryant revealed that the NC commission decided to cancel the entire event.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for the official Shine Fights statement regarding the incident.