- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Lesnar and Fedor are among 100 Most Powerful Athletes in the World accoridng to the BusinessWeek magazine
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko are MMA representatives in BusinessWeek’s magazine TOP 100 list of the most powerful athletes in the world. Fedor ranked #82 as Brock Lesnar is far behind on the 96th spot.
Golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA player LeBron James, golfer Phil Mickelson, MLB’s Albert Pujols and the NFL’s Peyton Manning took the top five places in the list that ranks sportsmen by their business power, and has nothing to do with physical attributes (despite it’s name).
According to the reports Fedor Emelianenko will defend his title against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Fabricio Werdum at the Strikeforce event on CBS, that will probably take place on April 16th. Brock Lesnar’s opponent will be either Frank Mir or Shane Carwin, who are scheduled to fight each other at UFC 111.