- Dana White Doesn’t Believe Anderson Silva Is Done Fighting
- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
Lesnar and Fedor are among 100 Most Powerful Athletes in the World accoridng to the BusinessWeek magazine
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko are MMA representatives in BusinessWeek’s magazine TOP 100 list of the most powerful athletes in the world. Fedor ranked #82 as Brock Lesnar is far behind on the 96th spot.
Golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA player LeBron James, golfer Phil Mickelson, MLB’s Albert Pujols and the NFL’s Peyton Manning took the top five places in the list that ranks sportsmen by their business power, and has nothing to do with physical attributes (despite it’s name).
According to the reports Fedor Emelianenko will defend his title against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Fabricio Werdum at the Strikeforce event on CBS, that will probably take place on April 16th. Brock Lesnar’s opponent will be either Frank Mir or Shane Carwin, who are scheduled to fight each other at UFC 111.