- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Lesnar and Fedor are among 100 Most Powerful Athletes in the World accoridng to the BusinessWeek magazine
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko are MMA representatives in BusinessWeek’s magazine TOP 100 list of the most powerful athletes in the world. Fedor ranked #82 as Brock Lesnar is far behind on the 96th spot.
Golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA player LeBron James, golfer Phil Mickelson, MLB’s Albert Pujols and the NFL’s Peyton Manning took the top five places in the list that ranks sportsmen by their business power, and has nothing to do with physical attributes (despite it’s name).
According to the reports Fedor Emelianenko will defend his title against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Fabricio Werdum at the Strikeforce event on CBS, that will probably take place on April 16th. Brock Lesnar’s opponent will be either Frank Mir or Shane Carwin, who are scheduled to fight each other at UFC 111.