- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Lesnar and Fedor are among 100 Most Powerful Athletes in the World accoridng to the BusinessWeek magazine
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko are MMA representatives in BusinessWeek’s magazine TOP 100 list of the most powerful athletes in the world. Fedor ranked #82 as Brock Lesnar is far behind on the 96th spot.
Golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA player LeBron James, golfer Phil Mickelson, MLB’s Albert Pujols and the NFL’s Peyton Manning took the top five places in the list that ranks sportsmen by their business power, and has nothing to do with physical attributes (despite it’s name).
According to the reports Fedor Emelianenko will defend his title against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Fabricio Werdum at the Strikeforce event on CBS, that will probably take place on April 16th. Brock Lesnar’s opponent will be either Frank Mir or Shane Carwin, who are scheduled to fight each other at UFC 111.