- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Lesnar and Fedor are among 100 Most Powerful Athletes in the World accoridng to the BusinessWeek magazine
UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko are MMA representatives in BusinessWeek’s magazine TOP 100 list of the most powerful athletes in the world. Fedor ranked #82 as Brock Lesnar is far behind on the 96th spot.
Golfer Tiger Woods, the NBA player LeBron James, golfer Phil Mickelson, MLB’s Albert Pujols and the NFL’s Peyton Manning took the top five places in the list that ranks sportsmen by their business power, and has nothing to do with physical attributes (despite it’s name).
According to the reports Fedor Emelianenko will defend his title against Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ace Fabricio Werdum at the Strikeforce event on CBS, that will probably take place on April 16th. Brock Lesnar’s opponent will be either Frank Mir or Shane Carwin, who are scheduled to fight each other at UFC 111.