- Lorenzo Fertitta On Reebok Criticism: ‘Vast Majority’ Of Athletes Are Excited
- Will The Reebok Deal Truly Benefit UFC Fighters?
- Claudia Gadelha ‘Guarantees’ Paige VanZant Would Lose To Anyone In Top 5
- UFC Reebok Sponsorship Payout Numbers Are Finally Here
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Go To Jail?
- Chris Weidman Earns BJJ Black Belt Heading Into Bout With Belfort
- JDS: Alistair Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
BlogKick 2010 Competition Tips and Updates #3
BlogKick competition hits a new gear with less than two months until it’s final day on April 10th. As usually, LowKick.com staff would like to thanks everyone who already takes part in the competition. We would like to remind you that the first place wins a 32″ SONY TV, 2nd place gets a HP Mini Laptop as a third place will receive UFC Undisputed 2010 video game.
How to get a full 50 points for a news entry:
*Your entry has to include a reasonable description. One-sentence descriptions are not effective
*Please include your source in the entry
*Quotes are not a part of the description. Your original content is what generates BlogKick points
*The headline of your entry has to be different from the source
*Pictures look best at 320 x 240 pixels size
LowKick member rottenpunch has received extra 25 BlogKick points for writing a wondeful “Fan Opinion” column. Fight breakdown, Event preview
eview are a good way to generate extra BlogKick points!
Ktobar will receive the missing (via technical issues) 50 BlogKick points in his next post.
BlogKick Pound-for-Pound Top 10 so far (February 25th):
1. rottenpunch – 1725pts
2. Ninja – 1383pts
3. danc454 – 1115pts
4. UndefeatedOfWest – 777pts
5. kotbar – 523pts
6. UrHype – 185pts
7. Pyronaut – 140pts
-. Partyboy – 140pts
8. Hopper – 105pts
9. HugeBalls – 90pts
10. Nux2k – 85pts
We wish Good Luck to all competition participants!