- WSOF Targets First PPV In 2015, Will Share 50% Of Profits With Fighters
- Stefan Struve’s Next Fight Is In His Mind
- Chris Weidman Out Of UFC 181 With Hand Injury, Hendricks vs Lawler II Now Headlines
- Demetrious Johnson Has High Praise For Conor McGregor
- Mark Hunt Calls Out Junior Dos Santos & Josh Barnett
- Rich Franklin UFC Return? There Are Days When I’m Very Hungry
Bellator champ Michael Chandler discusses Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller and his catchweight bout with Akihiro Gono
Bellator Lightweight champ Michael Chandler discusses some of his views about fight gameplans, saying that he focuses mainly on his strengths. He talks a small amount about Nate Diaz and his upcoming bout this weekend, stating that he will not be fighting either combatant anytime soon. Chandler closes up with a discussion about his upcoming non-title fight with Akihiro Gono that he is staying busy with, and that he will defend his title this fall against the next Bellator Lightweight Tournament winner.