- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Bellator 63 Results: Amoussou, Baker, Rickels, Saunders advance to Welterweight semifinals
Bellator 63 kicked-off the promotion’s Season 6 Welterweight Tournament tonight, showcasing a series of exciting quarterfinal match-ups from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Karl Amoussou choked-out Chris Lozano in the opening-round of the headlining bout, while Bryan Baker outpointed Carlos Pereira in the co-main event. Also featured was David Rickels, who needed just 22-seconds to stop Jordan Smith, and Ben Saunders outworked Raul Amaya en-route to a unanimous decision victory.
All four of tonight’s main card winners will advance to the tournament’s semifinal round, where they will square off for a spot in the finals at a later date.
Bellator 63 Main Card Results:
Karl Amoussou def. Chris Lozano via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:05 of round 1
Bryan Baker def. Carlos Pereira via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
David Rickels def. Jordan Smith via KO (punches) at 0:22 of round 1
Ben Saunders def. Raul Amaya via unanimous decision (30–26, 30–27, 30–27)