- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Bellator 63 Results: Amoussou, Baker, Rickels, Saunders advance to Welterweight semifinals
Bellator 63 kicked-off the promotion’s Season 6 Welterweight Tournament tonight, showcasing a series of exciting quarterfinal match-ups from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Karl Amoussou choked-out Chris Lozano in the opening-round of the headlining bout, while Bryan Baker outpointed Carlos Pereira in the co-main event. Also featured was David Rickels, who needed just 22-seconds to stop Jordan Smith, and Ben Saunders outworked Raul Amaya en-route to a unanimous decision victory.
All four of tonight’s main card winners will advance to the tournament’s semifinal round, where they will square off for a spot in the finals at a later date.
Bellator 63 Main Card Results:
Karl Amoussou def. Chris Lozano via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:05 of round 1
Bryan Baker def. Carlos Pereira via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
David Rickels def. Jordan Smith via KO (punches) at 0:22 of round 1
Ben Saunders def. Raul Amaya via unanimous decision (30–26, 30–27, 30–27)