- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Bellator 48 Results: Pat Curran KO’s Marlon Sandro in Featherweight Tournament Final
Bellator 48 delivered an exciting night of fights tonight from the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Pat Curran scored a dramatic second-round knockout victory over Marlon Sandro in the headlining bout to take the Featherweight Tournament Championship, as well as the $100,000 cash prize. In the co-main event, Heavyweight champ Cole Konrad remained unbeaten, defeating Paul Buentello via unanimous decision in a non-title superfight, while Seth Petruzelli overwhelmed Ricco Rodriguez in the opening round to snap “Suave’s” 12-fight winning streak.
In addition to the cash prize, Curran will also be awarded a shot at current Featherweight Champion Joe Warren at a later date.
Rene Nazare def. Juan Barrantes via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of round 2