- Would A New UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Be Taken Seriously?
- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
Bellator 185 Champ Hector Lombard: Marquardt can take all the drugs he wants, I’ll whoop his –s anyway
“Ben Askren said it all. I think [Marquardt] is a cheater, but [against] me, he can take all the drugs he wants. I’m going to whoop his ass anyway. I don’t see him making . … He’s a natural 185. He’s been fighting at 185. At one point he was number two in the world at 185. There’s no excuses anymore. Don’t say you’ve got a contract with the UFC because he doesn’t have it. He can take the fight and prove everybody wrong.” – Sherdog.com
Bellator Middleweight Champion Hector Lombard joined Ben Askren in calling out the former UFC fighter Nate Marquardt. And just like Askren, Lombard also labeled Nate Marquardt a cheater, adding that “The Great” will be unable to make it down to Welterweight. Hector Lombard is currently 29-2-1 in his MMA career with an amazing 22-fight winning streak. Lombard finished 16 of his fights via TKO/KO and 6 via Submission.
So what do you think, LowKick’ers? Who has a better chance against Nate “The Great” Marquardt, Ben Askren or Hector Lombard? Make your vote.