- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Andrei Arlovski set to fight Fres Oquendo in Exhibition Boxing bout on February 27th
Former Top 10 Heavyweight in the World and Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski agreed to fight 31-5 (Boxing record) Fres Oquendo in exhibition bout in Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Hotel and Resort on Saturday, February 27th.
The fight will be a 4-rounder, and it looks like Arlovski, who planned to make his Professional Boxing debut a long time ago is happy with an opportunity to test his skills: “I am honored to step into the ring with a great fighter like Fres Oquendo. This is going to be an exciting exhibition match but we already know the winner: the children we are helping”
Fres Oquendo, who well-known for his fights against Evander Holyfield and James Toney, is also happy to test his striking against “one of Mixed Martial Arts’ best”:
“I have seen Arlovski in the ring and in the cage and I am excited to be able to showcase my skills against an MMA legend. Believe me; we are going to go at it for four rounds with the goal that every punch and every blow helps this cause.”
Oquendo – Arlovski fight will be an interesting experiment between Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts. Andrei Arlovski will enjoy an experience from training with a famous Boxing coach Freddie Roach for his fight against Fedor Emelianenko at Affliction: Day of Reckoning.