- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results
- Ronda Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Andrei Arlovski set to fight Fres Oquendo in Exhibition Boxing bout on February 27th
Former Top 10 Heavyweight in the World and Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski agreed to fight 31-5 (Boxing record) Fres Oquendo in exhibition bout in Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Hotel and Resort on Saturday, February 27th.
The fight will be a 4-rounder, and it looks like Arlovski, who planned to make his Professional Boxing debut a long time ago is happy with an opportunity to test his skills: “I am honored to step into the ring with a great fighter like Fres Oquendo. This is going to be an exciting exhibition match but we already know the winner: the children we are helping”
Fres Oquendo, who well-known for his fights against Evander Holyfield and James Toney, is also happy to test his striking against “one of Mixed Martial Arts’ best”:
“I have seen Arlovski in the ring and in the cage and I am excited to be able to showcase my skills against an MMA legend. Believe me; we are going to go at it for four rounds with the goal that every punch and every blow helps this cause.”
Oquendo – Arlovski fight will be an interesting experiment between Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts. Andrei Arlovski will enjoy an experience from training with a famous Boxing coach Freddie Roach for his fight against Fedor Emelianenko at Affliction: Day of Reckoning.