- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Andrei Arlovski set to fight Fres Oquendo in Exhibition Boxing bout on February 27th
Former Top 10 Heavyweight in the World and Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski agreed to fight 31-5 (Boxing record) Fres Oquendo in exhibition bout in Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Hotel and Resort on Saturday, February 27th.
The fight will be a 4-rounder, and it looks like Arlovski, who planned to make his Professional Boxing debut a long time ago is happy with an opportunity to test his skills: “I am honored to step into the ring with a great fighter like Fres Oquendo. This is going to be an exciting exhibition match but we already know the winner: the children we are helping”
Fres Oquendo, who well-known for his fights against Evander Holyfield and James Toney, is also happy to test his striking against “one of Mixed Martial Arts’ best”:
“I have seen Arlovski in the ring and in the cage and I am excited to be able to showcase my skills against an MMA legend. Believe me; we are going to go at it for four rounds with the goal that every punch and every blow helps this cause.”
Oquendo – Arlovski fight will be an interesting experiment between Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts. Andrei Arlovski will enjoy an experience from training with a famous Boxing coach Freddie Roach for his fight against Fedor Emelianenko at Affliction: Day of Reckoning.