- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Robin van Roosmalen's cut, and 12 other photos from last night's It's Showtime card in Brussels, Belgium
It’s Showtime: Peter Aerts vs. Tyrone Spong took place last night at the Forest National arena in Brussels, Belgium. Spong knocked out Aerts in round 3, in what was promoted as Mr. K-1′s retirement bout. However, Aerts surprised the crowd by revealing that he still has six fights remaining on his contract.
Also on the card, Daniel Ghita continued his impressive streak with a brutal performance against Dzevad Poturak. Ghita went through Poturak’s leg kicks to TKO the “Bos Cop” with kicks to the liver. Ghita is now on a 7-fight win streak, all KO/TKO finishes. The Savage Samurai is clearly at the peak of his kickboxing career, en route to the long-awaited superfight with Badr Hari.
LowKick.com-favorite Robin van Roosmalen was unlucky in his fight with Hafid el Boustati. It’s Showtime “Fast & Furious 70MAX” Tournament Champion looked great against el Boustati, before getting cut with a knee strike just above his left eye. The referee had to stop the fight, as RvR drops down to 36-14-3.
It was another great night of It’s Showtime action, and it will be interesting to see how this wonderful kickboxing product operates under Glory WS banner. Click here to read more on Glory WS’ acquisition of It’s Showitme.
Photos by Ben Pontier.