- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Glory World Series First 16 Weigh-in Results and fight card changes
Weigh-ins were held this morning for the Glory World Series (GWS) First 16 Event in Stockholm Sweden for tomorrow’s event. GWS First 16 boasts an assemblage of the biggest names in the kickboxing world including Georgio Petrosyan, Robin van Roosmalen, Nieky Holzkein and Gokhan Saki.
There were some changes to the fight card since it was first announced and two MMA fights were added as a preliminary event for a total of 13 bouts and all fighters made their required weight.
The GWS First 16 will be held at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm. In addition to the first part of a 16-man elimination tournament; is the long-anticipated superfight between Semmy Schilt and Errol Zimmerman.
Full Fight Card (all weights are in kilograms):
Dritan Barjamaj (93.4) vs. Jason Jones (94.7)
Ilir Latifi (92.8) vs. Tony Lopez (91.8)
Glory First 16:
Giorgio Petrosyan (69,9) vs. Fabio Pinca (68.7)
Warren Stevelmans (69.2) vs. Sanny Dahlbeck (69.7)
Robin van Roosmalen (69.5) vs. Dzhabar Askerov (68.2)
Ky Hollenback vs. Michael Corley
Yoshihiro Sato (69.8) vs. Shemsi Beqiri (69.6)
Dennis Schneidmiller (69.4) vs. Tim Thomas
Kem Sitsongpeenong (68.8) vs. Davit Kiria (69.5)
Albert Kraus (69.5) vs. Mohamed El Mir
Glory World Series Super Fights:
Nieky Holzken (76) vs. Alex Harris (75.3)
Gokhan Saki (108.9) vs. Carter Williams (117.1)
Semmy Schilt (132.2) vs. Errol Zimmerman (114.9
The full event is available for purchase on LowKick.com for just $15. The first fight will start at 1:30 p.m. (EST), with the Main Event between Semmy Schilt and Errol Zimmerman scheduled for 5:00 p.m.(EST).