- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
Full It’s Showtime: Badr Hari vs. Gokhan Saki Results
It’s Showtime 55: Badr Hari vs. Gokhan Saki took place last night at the WTC Expo in Leeuwarden, Friesland, the Netherlands. The event was headlined by Badr Hari‘s last fight inside the kickboxing ring, against no other than the long-time foe Gokhan Saki. Hari was able to knock down Sak three times in Round 1, to the joy of the ecstatic fans in the arena.
Co-main event of the night featured Daniel Ghita’s rematch with the reigning (now former) It’s Showtime Heavyweight Champion Hesdy Gerges. Ghita was able to dictate the pace during the fight, before flattening Gerges with a brutal left hook. Ghita (40-7) is now expected to square off against Errol Zimmerman in his first title defense, after “The Bonecrusher” viciously knocked out the 22-year old up and comer Rico Verhoeven on the same card.
Finally, Robin “Pokerface” van Roosmalen continued his impressive streak with a victory over Murat Direkci. Both fighters went toe-to-toe during all five rounds. The judges awarded RvR a 4 to 1 decision victory over Direkci, who announced his retirement after the fight.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more of last night’s It’s Showtime 55.
Heavyweight: Badr Hari def. Gokhan Saki by 1R TKO (3 Knockdowns)
Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Ghita def. Hesdy Gerges by 1R KO (Left Hook)
70MAX: Robin van Roosmalen def. Murat Direkci by Majority Decision (4-1)
Heavyweight: Errol Zimmerman def. Rico Verhoeven by 1R KO (Left Hook)
70MAX: Harut Grigorian def. Chris Ngimbi by 2R TKO (Cut)
Heavyweight: Anderson “Braddock” Silva def. Michael Duut by Unanimous Decision
Heavyweight: Tyrone Spong def. Melvin Manhoef by Unanimous Decision
73MAX Championship: L’houcine Ouzgni def. Yohan Lidon by Unanimous Decision
Heavyweight: Ben Edwards def. Ricardo van den Bos by Unanimous Decision
95MAX: Sahak Parparyan def. Mourad Bouzidi by Unanimous Decision
70MAX: Andy Ristie def. HINATA by 1R TKO (3 Knockdowns)
70MAX: Hafid el Boustati def. Henri van Opstal by Unanimous Decision