- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Gerald Harris signs multi-fight deal with DREAM
“Hurricane” Gerald Harris will be migrating to the Land of the Rising Sun. Two-time UFC Knockout of the night winner has announced on Twitter yesterday that he has signed a deal with the Japanese promotion.
Hurricane Harris was best known to fans as a cast memeber on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as a member of Team Rampage. During his time in the UFC, he holds wins over John Salter, Mario Miranda, and Dave Branch. After losing a unanimous decision to Maiquel Falcao at UFC 123, he was cut from the promotion. Harris is 1-1 since leaving the UFC and has a pro MMA record of 18-4. His DREAM debut has yet to be announced.
Photo from geraldhurricaneharris.com