- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Gerald Harris signs multi-fight deal with DREAM
“Hurricane” Gerald Harris will be migrating to the Land of the Rising Sun. Two-time UFC Knockout of the night winner has announced on Twitter yesterday that he has signed a deal with the Japanese promotion.
Hurricane Harris was best known to fans as a cast memeber on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as a member of Team Rampage. During his time in the UFC, he holds wins over John Salter, Mario Miranda, and Dave Branch. After losing a unanimous decision to Maiquel Falcao at UFC 123, he was cut from the promotion. Harris is 1-1 since leaving the UFC and has a pro MMA record of 18-4. His DREAM debut has yet to be announced.
Photo from geraldhurricaneharris.com