- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
Gerald Harris signs multi-fight deal with DREAM
“Hurricane” Gerald Harris will be migrating to the Land of the Rising Sun. Two-time UFC Knockout of the night winner has announced on Twitter yesterday that he has signed a deal with the Japanese promotion.
Hurricane Harris was best known to fans as a cast memeber on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as a member of Team Rampage. During his time in the UFC, he holds wins over John Salter, Mario Miranda, and Dave Branch. After losing a unanimous decision to Maiquel Falcao at UFC 123, he was cut from the promotion. Harris is 1-1 since leaving the UFC and has a pro MMA record of 18-4. His DREAM debut has yet to be announced.
Photo from geraldhurricaneharris.com