- Joe Lauzon Reportedly Out Of UFC 180 Bout Against Diego Sanchez
- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
Gerald Harris signs multi-fight deal with DREAM
“Hurricane” Gerald Harris will be migrating to the Land of the Rising Sun. Two-time UFC Knockout of the night winner has announced on Twitter yesterday that he has signed a deal with the Japanese promotion.
Hurricane Harris was best known to fans as a cast memeber on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as a member of Team Rampage. During his time in the UFC, he holds wins over John Salter, Mario Miranda, and Dave Branch. After losing a unanimous decision to Maiquel Falcao at UFC 123, he was cut from the promotion. Harris is 1-1 since leaving the UFC and has a pro MMA record of 18-4. His DREAM debut has yet to be announced.
Photo from geraldhurricaneharris.com