- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Gerald Harris signs multi-fight deal with DREAM
“Hurricane” Gerald Harris will be migrating to the Land of the Rising Sun. Two-time UFC Knockout of the night winner has announced on Twitter yesterday that he has signed a deal with the Japanese promotion.
Hurricane Harris was best known to fans as a cast memeber on the seventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as a member of Team Rampage. During his time in the UFC, he holds wins over John Salter, Mario Miranda, and Dave Branch. After losing a unanimous decision to Maiquel Falcao at UFC 123, he was cut from the promotion. Harris is 1-1 since leaving the UFC and has a pro MMA record of 18-4. His DREAM debut has yet to be announced.
Photo from geraldhurricaneharris.com