- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Fedor Emelianenko KO’s Satoshi Ishii in Round 1
Ishii looked strong during the first seconds of the fight, unleashing several striking combinations and leg kicks that troubled “The Last Emperor”. However, when the pair clinched, Ishii was unable to execute a takedown, giving Emelianenko the opportunity to continue the fight in stand-up.
The Russian unleashed combination after combination, as Satoshi Ishii started to enter the so-called “survival mode”. Finally, Emelianenko unleashed a powerful combination, catching Ishii with a right hook that dropped the Olympic Gold Medalist to the canvas. The referee had no choice but to stop the action, awarding Emelianenko his second consecutive victory.
Emelianenko is 2-2 in 2011, with losses to Antonio Silva and Dan Henderson, and victories over Jeff Monson and Satoshi Ishii. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for “The Last Emperor” in 2012.