- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Coach Ed Buckley: Fans will be surprised when they see Satoshi Ishii fighting Fedor
Satoshi Ishii‘s coach Ed Buckley promised MMA fans around the world a big surprised on the New Year’s Eve. According to Buckley, Satoshi Ishii evolved as a Mixed Martial Artist, and will surprise everyone when he faces Fedor Emelianenko in the main event of DEAM’S Fight For Japan: Genki Desu Ka Omisoka 2011 on December 31st.
Ishii is currently 4-1-1 in his MMA career, finishing his most recent fight in a draw with the former Pound-for-Pound ranked Paulo Filho.